Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for inventhelp caveman release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for inventhelp reviews the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and inventhelp inventions are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.